Practical Event Planning Guide
How to Hire aWedding DJ Video
With all the required planning hiring a wedding DJ can be a daunting task. Watch the video for some pointers.
GOOD NOTE DJ Steve Hoffman, http://www.goodnote.com, one of the Washington DC’s area’s top wedding entertainers, presents 10 things brides & grooms should seek when hiring a DJ for their wedding.
Your wedding DJ should
– help you plan & coordinate your event
– be a wedding expert
– be classy, not cheesy
– provide personalized customer service
– play the music YOU want
– know all about music and know how to read to the crowd
– have excellent microphone skills
– have a state-of-the-art sound system
– play music at a comfortable volume
– share with you ideas to make your wedding unique … memorable … with personal touches …
For more info, especially if you are located in Washington DC, Maryland, or Northern Virginia, visit the GOOD NOTE website http://www.goodnote.com or read the GOOD NOTE DJ’s GUIDE TO WEDDINGS http://goodnoteDJs.blogspot.com
If possible, check with friends, get recommendations and you can also check on the internet for reviews.